Topics

locked SBGC Meeting - Sat, 08/22/2020 10:00am-5:00pm #cal-reminder

club@sbgc.groups.io Calendar <club@...>

Reminder: SBGC Meeting

When: Saturday, 22 August 2020, 10:00am to 5:00pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Prince of Peace Lutheran Church (12770 Saratoga Ave, Saratoga, CA)

View Event

Gunboats on the Suez Canal 1882

In 1882 Colonel Arabi and his nationalist party took control of Egypt and threatened to close the Suez Canal. This is a “what if” scenario sending a British gunboat, supported by infantry and cavalry, up the canal to break the chain closing traffic along the canal. This game will christen my new 24 inch gunboat from W. Britain.

The Sword and the Flame rules. Up to 6 players. GM Nick Stern

Bring your our measuring devices and D6s for movement and melee, D20's for shooting

Planes on Sticks! Scenario
Battle Above The Balkans: February 28, 194l.  Diverse forces on opposing sides clash over Albania when Regia Aeronautica C.42s and G.50s, escorting SM79s on a bombing raid, become embroiled in a dogfight with intercepting Royal Air Force Hurricanes and Gladiators.

Up to six players, Sky's the Limit rules, Chuck Staedler game master.

Bring at least six D10 and one D6.