Topics

Agema Miniatures?

Chris Roberts

Hello all,
I saw Agema Miniatures out of Bath, UK. had a Kickstarter for 28mm Etruscans.  I tried contacting them about availability and the email got kicked back.  There is irony there.
Does anyone have any experience or connections with Agema?
I looked them up on Google Maps, street view and the company is a row house (?)
I keep forgetting that our hobby is run by very small businesses.
Thanks
Chris

Joe

I got some wargame rules from them a couple years ago.  On Line? Nothing else known about them.

Joe

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:40 PM Chris Roberts <chr3is.roberts@...> wrote:
Hello all,
I saw Agema Miniatures out of Bath, UK. had a Kickstarter for 28mm Etruscans.  I tried contacting them about availability and the email got kicked back.  There is irony there.
Does anyone have any experience or connections with Agema?
I looked them up on Google Maps, street view and the company is a row house (?)
I keep forgetting that our hobby is run by very small businesses.
Thanks
Chris

Joe

Noble knight has some rules still for sale.  You may check with them.
Joe

On Thu, Jan 14, 2021 at 6:35 AM Joe via groups.io <joepaulsenngoro2=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I got some wargame rules from them a couple years ago.  On Line? Nothing else known about them.

Joe

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:40 PM Chris Roberts <chr3is.roberts@...> wrote:
Hello all,
I saw Agema Miniatures out of Bath, UK. had a Kickstarter for 28mm Etruscans.  I tried contacting them about availability and the email got kicked back.  There is irony there.
Does anyone have any experience or connections with Agema?
I looked them up on Google Maps, street view and the company is a row house (?)
I keep forgetting that our hobby is run by very small businesses.
Thanks
Chris

Kent Reuber

Agema is on wargame vault: https://www.wargamevault.com/browse/pub/4053/AGEMA

I have their Gordian Knot rules, which I must admit I haven’t tried.

On Wed, Jan 13, 2021 at 9:40 PM Chris Roberts <chr3is.roberts@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello all,
I saw Agema Miniatures out of Bath, UK. had a Kickstarter for 28mm Etruscans. I tried contacting them about availability and the email got kicked back. There is irony there.
Does anyone have any experience or connections with Agema?
I looked them up on Google Maps, street view and the company is a row house (?)
I keep forgetting that our hobby is run by very small businesses.
Thanks
Chris

Charles W Li

Agema appears live & well.  I just looked them up on Facebuch and the there was a post on 1/11/2020 with an update on Etruscan minis.

Perhaps your emal address was incorrect?

https://m.facebook.com/538299872848542/photos/pcb.3977316665613495/3977312065613955/?type=3&source=49

Charles