Topics

#game #game

Bob Bergman

For January 9th Minicon (unless it is raining)

Napoleonic Naval Battles
“Form on the Admirals’ Wake” (modified by Bob Bergman)
2 to 8 players each commanding a 3 or 4 ship squadron (may be frigates this time)
GM Bob Bergman
Everything provided.  If you can, bring your own dice:  8 X d6 1 X d12.
No rulers or tape measures required.
For those who don’t have dice, I will bathe sets in sanitizer before the game

Bob

--
Bob Bergman

Curtis

Will there even be a meeting then?  Would like to reschedule my Italian Wars game to the first available meeting, but when?

For January 9th Minicon (unless it is raining)

Napoleonic Naval Battles
“Form on the Admirals’ Wake” (modified by Bob Bergman)
2 to 8 players each commanding a 3 or 4 ship squadron (may be frigates this time)
GM Bob Bergman
Everything provided.  If you can, bring your own dice:  8 X d6 1 X d12.
No rulers or tape measures required.
For those who don’t have dice, I will bathe sets in sanitizer before the game

Bob

--
Bob Bergman

Peter Michels

On Fri, Jan 1, 2021 at 12:20 AM, Curtis wrote:
Will there even be a meeting then?
No.  There is no date set.  I forgot to change the calendar entry.
Pete