Topics

Lawrence Goslinowski is gone

Ix Nichols

I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more information soon.

- Ix

Terry

Damn!

On Saturday, January 16, 2021 Ix Nichols <club@sbgc.groups.io> wrote:

I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more
information soon.

- Ix

David Partak

Lawrence was a great guy. I will miss his dry sense of humor.

Dave

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:23:13 AM PST, Ix Nichols <fathom@...> wrote:

I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more
information soon.

- Ix

Bob Bergman

A great guy, and a fun gamer.   I will miss him a lot.

I will especially miss his dry wit.

Bob Bergman

--
Bob Bergman

Aron Clark

Oh no, sad news...

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 11:19 AM Bob Bergman <rpb@...> wrote:

A great guy, and a fun gamer.   I will miss him a lot.

I will especially miss his dry wit.

Bob Bergman

Lawrence was a great guy. I will miss his dry sense of humor.

Dave

On Saturday, January 16, 2021, 10:23:13 AM PST, Ix Nichols <fathom@...> wrote:

I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more

information soon.

- Ix

--
Bob Bergman

Doug Lange

Too bad. Always a nice guy.

John Cunningham

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Tamara

Oh Nooo! Such a nice guy! Also lost my daughter last week...2021 not starting good! Gary z...

On Jan 16, 2021, at 11:50 AM, John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Bob

Gary

   I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter.

Bob Burke

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Tamara via groups.io <zaharekt@...> wrote:

Oh Nooo! Such a nice guy! Also lost my daughter last week...2021 not starting good! Gary z...

On Jan 16, 2021, at 11:50 AM, John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Tamara

Thanks Bob.. I am still numb about this one....gz

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Bob via groups.io <burker1@...> wrote:

Gary

   I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter.

Bob Burke

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Tamara via groups.io <zaharekt@...> wrote:

Oh Nooo! Such a nice guy! Also lost my daughter last week...2021 not starting good! Gary z...

On Jan 16, 2021, at 11:50 AM, John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Manny Granillo

Condolences on your loss Gary

Manny

Thanks Bob.. I am still numb about this one....gz

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Bob via groups.io <burker1@...> wrote:

Gary

   I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter.

Bob Burke

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Tamara via groups.io <zaharekt@...> wrote:

Oh Nooo! Such a nice guy! Also lost my daughter last week...2021 not starting good! Gary z...

On Jan 16, 2021, at 11:50 AM, John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Bob

Gary,

 I'm the father of 3.  I can't even imagine what you are going through.  God bless.

Bob

Thanks Bob.. I am still numb about this one....gz

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:28 PM, Bob via groups.io <burker1@...> wrote:

Gary

   I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter.

Bob Burke

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:11 PM, Tamara via groups.io <zaharekt@...> wrote:

Oh Nooo! Such a nice guy! Also lost my daughter last week...2021 not starting good! Gary z...

On Jan 16, 2021, at 11:50 AM, John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that -- he was a great person and I enjoyed my gaming time with him. Peace and blessings to his family.

Alan Sissenwein

Sorry to hear that.

Alan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33 AM Terry via groups.io <MathenyT=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Damn!

On Saturday, January 16, 2021 Ix Nichols <club@sbgc.groups.io> wrote:
I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more
information soon.

- Ix

Chris Roberts

This was very said news.
Lawrence will always have a special place in my heart.
He assisted running a middle school Aerodrome tournament for years running "The Dead Pilots Lounge".  Kids who got shot down had a place to go to keep playing.  Many did not want to come back to the tournament.  They were having too much fun with Lawrence.
We even named his signature opening move after him  (Immelman - Stall - Immelman),  The Goslinowski.

He was always calm, patient, and interested.
He will be missed.
Chris

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 2:44 PM Alan Sissenwein <sissenwein@...> wrote:
Sorry to hear that.

Alan

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33 AM Terry via groups.io <MathenyT=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Damn!

On Saturday, January 16, 2021 Ix Nichols <club@sbgc.groups.io> wrote:
I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more
information soon.

- Ix

Bob

RIP.

How many of us get an opening move named after us.  I can think of worse epitaths.

Bob Burke

[...]

Jeff Grein

Yes, this has hit me pretty hard today.  I have gamed many years with LG and traveled lots of miles to get too numerous conventions.  There are two people in this club that have not hesitated to help me with craft issues I have when putting on games.  Lawrence always stepped up to help with many craft items (the other is Tom Foss).

I am really going to miss him he was a very dear friend and a great guy.

Damn….

Jeff

On Jan 16, 2021, at 4:16 PM, Chris Roberts <chr3is.roberts@...> wrote:

[...]

Jon Wang

As Lawrence would put it -- 😟
-- Jon

Peter Michels

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 12:11 PM, Tamara wrote:
Also lost my daughter last week
Gary,
You have my deepest sympathies.  Please accept my condolences. I was very sad to read your posting.
Pete

Peter Michels

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:23 AM, Ix Nichols wrote:
I just got news from Cammie McHugh that Lawrence has died. I hope to have more information soon.

- Ix
Lawrence was my friend.  He was dry witted, loved gaming with all of you, and was a little bit crazy (methinks).

I will very much miss him and talking with him at the meetings.

I am sad at his (and our) loss.

Pete

w butler

Sorry to hear about Lawrence and you losing your daughter, Gary.