Topics

More bad news

David Love

This is a lousy year for the club, and here's another bad event. Lawrence Goslinowski passed away.  I don't have any details, just heard it from Cammie who heard from a relative. I'll keep club members informed about a memorial.

- Dave

Nick Stern

What a sweet man. He always brought dog treats for my dogs when he came to my house.

Sad day indeed.

Nick

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33 AM David Love <snsoldier@...> wrote:
This is a lousy year for the club, and here's another bad event. Lawrence Goslinowski passed away.  I don't have any details, just heard it from Cammie who heard from a relative. I'll keep club members informed about a memorial.

- Dave

Fred

Sad,,,,,will miss him...,,

On Jan 16, 2021, at 10:37 AM, Nick Stern <nicholas.stern@...> wrote:

What a sweet man. He always brought dog treats for my dogs when he came to my house.

Sad day indeed.

Nick

On Sat, Jan 16, 2021 at 10:33 AM David Love <snsoldier@...> wrote:
This is a lousy year for the club, and here's another bad event. Lawrence Goslinowski passed away.  I don't have any details, just heard it from Cammie who heard from a relative. I'll keep club members informed about a memorial.

- Dave

Manny Granillo

A wonderful guy who always asked about my kids.  Enjoyed knowing him and being his friend.  Rest in peace.
This is a lousy year for the club, and here's another bad event. Lawrence Goslinowski passed away.  I don't have any details, just heard it from Cammie who heard from a relative. I'll keep club members informed about a memorial.

- Dave

Bob Bergman

Manny

He always asked about my kids, too.