Topics

Punic Wars - Online

Aron Clark

There is a new To the Strongest module for Table Top Simulator.  This time Punic Wars and includes: Gallic, Hellenistic Greek, Imperial Seleucid, Later Carthaginian, Later Macedonian, Numidian, Parthian, Polybian Roman, Spanish, & Southern Italian Tribes.  Good stuff and useful for games besides To the Strongest I would imagine.

Aron Clark