Topics

Trafalgar diorama in 1/50 scale -- love to game that!!

John Cunningham

Greetings Age of Sail gamers, thought you might like this amazing 1/50th scale diorama of Trafalgar that uses 28mm gaming figures for crew and such. A stunning amount of work...and I couldn't help thinking -- too bad the ships are embedded in resin water, I'd love to game with them!

Geschichte als Hobby: Sehen - Lesen - Spielen: Trafalgar in 1/50 - by Curro Agudo Mangas (thrifles.blogspot.com)

Frank Hall

only 6 ships. Those faint hearted modelers.

On 01/12/2021 8:57 AM John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Greetings Age of Sail gamers, thought you might like this amazing 1/50th scale diorama of Trafalgar that uses 28mm gaming figures for crew and such. A stunning amount of work...and I couldn't help thinking -- too bad the ships are embedded in resin water, I'd love to game with them!

Geschichte als Hobby: Sehen - Lesen - Spielen: Trafalgar in 1/50 - by Curro Agudo Mangas (thrifles.blogspot.com)

Charles W Li

Incredible recreation!
The French do have some crazy mad wargamers who go into insane levels of detail.

I still remember reading an old Vae Victus magazine decades ago where French wargamers fought the battle of Lepanto in a pool using motorized galleys! There were hundreds of ships.

Charles

On Tuesday, January 12, 2021, 10:24:57 AM PST, Frank Hall <sarahfrank227@...> wrote:

only 6 ships. Those faint hearted modelers.
On 01/12/2021 8:57 AM John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9@...> wrote:

Greetings Age of Sail gamers, thought you might like this amazing 1/50th scale diorama of Trafalgar that uses 28mm gaming figures for crew and such. A stunning amount of work...and I couldn't help thinking -- too bad the ships are embedded in resin water, I'd love to game with them!

Geschichte als Hobby: Sehen - Lesen - Spielen: Trafalgar in 1/50 - by Curro Agudo Mangas (thrifles.blogspot.com)

David Love

WOW.