Topics

Wife of Panzerschiff owner looking for help with his collection

John Cunningham

A woman who says she is the wife of the owner of Panzerschiff says he is now suffering from dementia, and she wants t sell off his large collection of 1/285th stuff:

badge icon
New Member
  · 1h  ·

My husband has a HUGE collection of 1/285 WWII wargaming supplies, Tanks, ships, trucks, scenery, planes, and more. Painted and unpainted resin and lead. We wish to move this on as he has dementia. and we don't want to see it go in the trash. I will make fantastic deals for you. My hubby is the manufacturer of Pansershiff ships.
6mm Miniatures & Wargaming | Facebook

John

Chris Roberts

Oh dear. There are some things that I always thought would be there. It reminds us that some of these companies are not companies but just someone sharing their hobby.
Is there anything about all the molds?

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 10:08 AM John Cunningham via groups.io <jcunningham9=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
A woman who says she is the wife of the owner of Panzerschiff says he is now suffering from dementia, and she wants t sell off his large collection of 1/285th stuff:

badge icon
New Member
  · 1h  ·

My husband has a HUGE collection of 1/285 WWII wargaming supplies, Tanks, ships, trucks, scenery, planes, and more. Painted and unpainted resin and lead. We wish to move this on as he has dementia. and we don't want to see it go in the trash. I will make fantastic deals for you. My hubby is the manufacturer of Pansershiff ships.
6mm Miniatures & Wargaming | Facebook

John

jasonf1991

Sorry to hear about the situation. I would be interested in seeing what they have for sure.

--
Jason Fernandez

Peter Michels

John,
Do you have a contact?  Personal FB link says it is not available and the 6mm FB page requires membership.

Thanks,
Pete