From: John Riley
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 1:18 PM
To: club@sbgc.groups.io
Subject: [SBGC] WWII 28MM mini sale

All you 28MM players probably already know of this company,  "Gaddis Gaming.", but thought I'd be Cpt. Obvious again.  They are having a big WW II sale, worth taking a look on a rainy day.   Didn't have a chance to check out their rules, but who knows, nobody has enough rules.  Their focus is on black outfits like the 761st Tank Battalion.     jr

Peter Michels

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 01:18 PM, John Riley wrote:
Gaddis Gaming.
https://www.gaddisgaming.com

mike7walkabout

The WWII infantry are by Battle Honors, at least the British are.   They are smallest 28mm.  More anatomically correct than a lot of ranges.   May buy some Italians since they can fight everyone, even the Japanese if you game this as getting out of hand.

Command: Italy’s Far Eastern Army and Navy Forces

Thanks for letting us know about the sale.